Do you know a Nevada equestrian who is doing something innovative or unique? Do you know someone who is beating the odds or overcoming adversity for their love of horses? Do you know someone who is inspiring others or making a difference in the equine community? Let's give them some recognition! Each issue of Sagebrush Rider will profile a Rider to Know - someone who is making Nevada proud! Nominate a Rider to Know using the form below.
- Nominee must be a Nevada resident.
- Nominee must be involved with horses in some way.
- There are no age, sex, or riding discipline restrictions. Anyone can be a Rider to Know.
- This is not a vote. Please do not nominate the same person more than once.
- Nominees should be more than "great riders" or "great trainers" - they should be doing something special.